Monday, October 14, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
After leaving Target I forced my husband to take me to the Granary and get some dairy free items to help me easily transition to this new lifestyle. I found a ton of great things...
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Higher level of cardiovascular fitness
- Improved blood lipid profiles and insulin response
- A feeling of well-being from improved energy and reduced stress levels
- Enhanced maternal-infant relationship
- Alleviation of depression symptoms in those with major depressive disorders
Thursday, September 19, 2013
GET REAL MOMENT: When I was restricting things like oreos and sugar before I got pregnant I didn't crave it like I do right now. I think that you can help eliminate cravings by stopping the consumption of those items and finding a better option that satisfies. For instance my date fudge brownies are vegan, sugar free, and totally healthy. I could also make a smoothie with cocoa powder, peanut butter, and coconut milk. I truly find these things just as delicious as oreos so NO MORE OREOS ALLOWED!
"GOOD LUCK MOM!"