Tuesday, August 28, 2012

228

228.... thats my WEIGHT!?!

I have now lost 47 pounds!


www.myfitnesspal.com.gif


When I lose 3 more pounds I will have lost 50 pounds... OH MY LORD 


This is actually a slightly creepy photo hahah but LOOK thats what 50 pounds looks like




The best part of this for me is the tons of delicious food I am eating! I never feel deprived in fact I actually feel WAY better than ever before. Whataburger you are delicious its true but its such a pain to have stomach aches from a ton of fries no matter how good it tastes... the stuff I am making tastes just as good!!! 





Tonight I did a crock pot meal knowing that I would be coming home late and wanted to save time. This is half a pork roast that put on low with some chicken broth and a head of cabbage. It cooked from 7 am to 6 pm MMMM
Serve it over rice and VOILA deliciously wonderful meal ready when you walk through the door from the hardcore workout you just did that made you ravenous! 












1 comment:

  1. My goal is to buy a new camera so I can take decent photos... haha SORRY

    ReplyDelete